Monday 3 October 2011

Giving Dip-Dye a Try

My evil twin recently put some aqua streaks into her dark-brown hair. She decided that this is her last time to be young and cool before getting a real job and having to be sensible. I like it. And I like where her head's at. Given my recent obsession with orange she suggested I try to 'dip-dye' as it may more easily be hidden in a bun for work. Here is my inspiration. If I get it right I may actually post a pic of the final result (don't hold your breath).

1. Abbey-Lee Kershaw with magenta, 2. random girl with cool style with 'tie dye' pink and blue, 3. Kate Bosworth can do no fashion wrong with her aqua, 4. Drew Barrymore with black 5. Random girl with pink, 6 random girl with awesome violet fish-tail plait. I'm sold!

No comments:

Post a Comment