Thursday 13 October 2011

The Coveteur

I just finished watching an episode of ABC1's 'The Slap', based on a book by Christos Tsiolkos. I've heard its a great book but I haven't read it myself. What caught my eye was the awesome interiors of the Melbourne townhouses/ houses/ apartments that were so cozy yet trendy. Reminds me a bit of 'Secret Life of Us' also. As I'll be moving to Melbourne soon I've very excited about the prospect of setting up a place without that 'student share accommodation' feel. Here are some interiors I've been coveting from an awesome website  - http://thecoveteur.com/ - among other places.

Carrie Bradshaw's Apartment (Sex and the City) - pre and post makeover

Courtesy of hollygolightly@blogspot.com/ : 

Renee Barletta (from The Coveteur)

The Offices of WhoWhatWearDaily.com (from The Coveteur)

Just a few ideas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment