Tuesday 2 April 2013

Cool for Cat Ladies

I'm convinced that I'm going to be a cat lady, and have been telling my friends this to prepare them for it. One male friend suggested 'Get a mountain lion, you'd be the coolest spinster around!' This got me thinking that if its gonna happen, I want to do it in style. Here are some cat-related things for inspiration...

Asos Cat Ear Headband

Designer Eyewear

Cat eye liner + colour pop. Love the lipstick colour :)

Asos Cat Ring

Julie Newmar - the original 'Cat Woman' in the Batman television show


Julie Newmar again, I think she is absolutely stunning!

Asos body suit - cat face on the front, tail at the back- adorable!

Julie Newmar (again!) Look how she teases the quiff over her car ears.

Karlie Kloss rocking the cat-eye

Asos jumper - I have this and love it because its actually light (nylon/acrylic) and useful for summer

Marc Jacobs phone cover

Marc Jacobs cat and mouse flats

I'm looking forward to spinster-hood now!

No comments:

Post a Comment