Sunday 18 September 2011

Sunday Sesh

There is nothing more hedonistic than a chilled out Sunday sesh in a sunny spot at the pub. This brings the opportunity to gossip, drink, eat, and best of all - PEOPLE WATCH from behind some oversized wayfarers!

I love seeing the interesting things people put together; some people are SO over done (fake tan, make up, bleach), some people are deliciously just right, and others are somewhat underdone (the 'just rolled out of bed' look?).

THE COLLEGE LAWN



Yesterday at THE COLLEGE LAWN I noted that brights are back in a big way (as I was hoping) now that the sun seems to be warming up Melbourne prematurely. A packed pub in a trendy suburb always brings out some modern-hippies (aka people who are 'too cool for school') and I was really feeling some white crochet and lace numbers. Live music would have topped off the afternoon, but you can't have everything.

Here are some of my favourite outdoor hot spots for the coming Sunday afternoons:

THE ROOFTOP



THE ESPY



THE CORNER HOTEL


In the immortal words of Rihanna - "Cheers to the freakin' weekend, I'll drink to that"

No comments:

Post a Comment